Nadine Blanc certified yoga teacher
I completed more than 400h of training and I have given 300 hours of yoga classes since then.
I am an architect who has worked in the field of construction for almost 20 years. I took my first yoga class in 2006 in Geneva as a way to relax after long and stressful work days. Yoga allowed me to reconnect my body and my mind and opened the door to meditation. Yoga and mindfulness have helped me cope with chronic anxiety, recover quickly from a burn out and manage daily stressors.
I practiced different yoga styles and participated in many retreats and workshops to finally find what I like to practice and teach: vinyasa flow yoga and yin yoga, two complementary practices. I keep doing trainings to deepen my knowledge of yoga, improve my practice and enrich my classes.
Yogis who inspire me and whom I follow online: Shiva Rea queen of Prana vinyasa and her student Lara Zilibowitz, Tara Judelle co-founder of Embodied Flow TM; Meghan Currie for her rawness and her dancing organic flow; Seane Corn, yogi and activist, who was the first who developed trauma informed yoga and brought yoga in unconventional places.
I’ve been practicing mindfulness since 2009 and formal meditation since 2011. I have followed Tara Brach for many years. I am inspired by her teachings which are applied to daily life and its challenges.
trainings and certifications
- ongoing: Body Poetry Yoga Enhanced Training 40h – Lara Zilibowitz
- Embodied yin TM 50h with Satu Tuomela
- Embodied Flow ™ module Body 100h – Tara Judelle & Scott Lyons
- Yin yoga 35h – Martin Becker (Josh Sommers student) / Basel Switzerland
- Corporate yoga online training 20h – Sherry Zak Morris / Yoga Vista Academy
- Hatha yoga 200h – Indiv Yoga / Nyon Switzerland
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) – training with Karl Duffy at Webster University Geneva
- Awakening your fearless heart – training with Tara Brach – Sounds True
- The power of awareness – training with Tara Brah and Jack Kornfield – Sounds True
- soon: Integrative Somatic Trauma Therapy 60h – The Embody Lab – Scott Lyons and Arielle Schwartz
- Applied Polyvagal Theory in Therapeutic Yoga 16h – Arielle Schwartz and The Embody Lab
- Trauma sensitive yoga introduction 20h – Alex Cat TSY / The Yoga Clinic London UK
- Advanced Master Program on the Treatment of Trauma 10h – Nicabm
- Integral Sound Healing With Crystal Singing Bowls level 1 30h – Sound Healing Academy
- Introduction to crystal singing bowls and sound healing 8h – Liquid Light Healing / Lausanne
I am registered with Yoga Alliance ® ID 253949practice with me